Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sentinels in Winter, IDSP..

Indiana Dunes State Park is a really beautiful place to visit in Winter.. ANYtime in Winter is good and anywhere in the Park is a new photo opportunity and a scene to ooh and aah about..! Seriously, the place is awesome any time of year, but winter.. with how quiet it is--the summer crowds just a distant memory--is probably my favorite time of year.. especially during or just after a new snowfall. From the grayest days to those of sunshine and sparkling snow, the scenery is always very beautiful. The photo, "Sentinels in Winter" is one that was taken for a photo competition at the Park.. then, I ended up never entering it in their contest. To this day, I know that was a mistake, tho I did get an honorable mention with another photo.. However, it's a shame for it to still be on my computer... just one of many being forgotten as time passes by... so, I went in search of it and thought I'd share it here.. Enjoy!

No comments: